Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Writing Prompt: Motivation

So I've really been dropping the ball when it comes to writing, these last few weeks. It's not an excuse to say I've been busy, because then it sounds like I haven't made writing as a big a priority as I need it to be. Now that things have settled down some - mostly unpacked in the new place, and one of my best friends in the whole world on his way home after spending a few days here, it's time to get back on track.

Plus, I have at least one reader who remembers to poke me when I haven't posted - Meg, my dear, you are amazing, and thank you for the reminders! ♥

With that thought in mind, this week's prompt is simple:

Motivation.

That's right, find one thing that inspires you do something with writing. No matter how small, if it creates some words for you, go with it. I'm working on a little piece now, based on the lighthouse trip I made with Josh while he was here. We'll see if anything coherent comes out of it.

Wish me luck! And this time, I WILL post on Friday.

---

Don't like this week's prompt? Check out previous ones through the Monday Writing Prompt tag.

1 comment:

  1. Yay new post! I'll keep pushing you to update too...are you doing Nanowrimo? I'm going to attempt it so I'm telling everybody so someone bugs me to do it. lol

    ReplyDelete