Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Writing Prompt: Free For All 2

I do feel bad about this week's lack of a new writing prompt. I have so much going on right now that it's hard to find time to think, much less do anything else. Ad I'm in the process of packing everything up and getting it to my new place, my free time lately has been spent vegging out because I don't have the energy to do much else.

Hopefully you'll have more motivation (and inspiration!) than me to get some work done this week. Take a look through all the prompts from weeks past and see if any strike your fancy. All the prompts can be found here:

Monday Writing Prompt tag

I'll have something to post on Friday, I promise, though the quality of said post remains to be determined. Have a good week, and wish me luck!

---

Don't like this week's prompt? Check out previous ones through the Monday Writing Prompt tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment