Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Writing Response for October 9, 2009

This week's response is just a brief snippet, as I didn't have as much time to write as I hoped I would have. Pakcing and moving stuff on top of work takes up a lot of time! So, what I have is an intro to a journal entry, told from the point of view of a very girly, princess-like brat named Ravyn. She's fun to write, at least so far.

Also, today is the first day when I haven't completed my writing practice. I've got so much going on, my brain is fried. Tonight is my one day off, and I'm cracking the whip tomorrow.



---


Lesson #1: Do not go to the comic store in one of your best dresses.

Lesson #2: Do not go in stiletto heels. (They were such beautiful shoes, though!)

Lesson #3: And for god's sake, don't piss off the woman your brother is trying to get with!

Finally met Peyton today...

No comments:

Post a Comment