Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Writing Prompt: Free For All

Every week I post a link to all of my writing prompts I've posted in the past. I'm not sure if anyone has ever looked at the link, but I have prompts dating back to the end of May, some really good ones, some even I couldn't find inspiration in.

As this past week as me completely friend from work and life in general, this week's prompt is a free for all. You guessed it, any old prompt is game. Maybe something will speak to you now that hadn't before. You never know until you look. All the prompts can be found here:

All Monday Writing Prompts

I've got my eye on those Andrew McMahon lyrics I missed, a few weeks back. This is the week of second chances as far as prompts are concerned, and I hope I don't waste it by Friday.

---

Don't like this week's prompt? Check out previous ones through the Monday Writing Prompt tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment