Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Writing Prompt: Picture Prompt 1

Sometimes, you see something you just need a picture of - a street sign, interesting bird formations, you name it. Since I finally have a phone with a camera in it, these moments no longer pass me by. This picture was one of them:



I took this while walking out of the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last week. The theater had four midnight showings, all getting out around the same time. This was the first trash can we passed on the way out; the one by the exit was empty, because no one could wait to find another trash can.

I could see a few different ways one could interpret this image and write about it - abundance of trash, the movie theater, the art of building towers out of inanimate objects. The choice is up to you - I just couldn't resist taking the picture.

I'll let you know where my imagination takes me when I post on Friday!

---

Don't like this week's prompt? Check out previous ones through the Monday Writing Prompt tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment